Association of International and Area Studies
The Association of International and Area Studies is a student society working within the framework of the International Relationas and Area Studies programme, offered at the JU Faculty of International and Political Studies.
AIAS and our goals:
- Education – developing academic interests and expanding students' knowledge of international affairs and those of the world
- Communication – integrating students interested in international relations and studies. We look at ways to promote what's happening in the world.
- Diversity – creating a community of scholars and universal minds, where our ideas come together
- Inspiring – sparking interest and encouraging each member development through debates, movie nights, discussion groups, conferences, special projects, study trips, publishing articles and media, etc.
Get to know us better:
How we work:
- General Assembly – consists of all official members, there is one official meeting during a year/semester
- Board of Coordinators – executive organ of the association. Its main responsibility is to organize and coordinate the teamwork of the members of the association.
- President: Viktoria Prasslsberger
- Secretary: Yegor Kovalchuk
- Treasurer: Viktoria Chaban
- Academic Team Coordinator: Anastasiya Kornitska
- PR Team Coordinator: Jessica Szabla
- Social Team Coordinator: Vita Kobiela
JOIN US for the experience and help us grow!
Contact AIAS by e-mail, Facebook, or through the Steering & Audit committee.